Monday, August 24, 2009

My Sacrifice For My Family

I save money just in case I wanted to buy something for myself like gadgets or materials for assignments & projects. Just before summer vacation, I decided to spare some of my allowance to be able to afford a PSP so I can use it during summer.

My sister is a very busy college student, she often gets sick & when the time came when the electric bill's deadline for payment was near & we still needed money for my sister's medication, I contributed my savings for my sister's medicine & also for the better of my family.

Although I did not get the chance to buy myself a PSP, I am very happy & had no regrets because I felt proud that even though I am the youngest in the family, I was still able to help my parents & siblings with family problems like this. And also because of my sacrifice that me & my family were able to surpass yet another obstacle testing the bonds of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment